Borrowing from St Ann's Library
- Library members may borrow up to five books at one time.
- Items can be borrowed for up to four weeks. Please return or renew your books on time.
- Items can be renewed unless they have been reserved by another user.
- Items that are 8 weeks overdue or more may result in your library account being disabled until all items are returned.
- Lost books must be replaced and the replacements must be identical to the copy borrowed from the Library.
- Print Journals are for reference only
Interlibrary loans and photocopying service
- When borrowing books from other libraries members must abide by the loan procedures of the lending library and return loans in time to avoid late returns.
- We are required by law to hold a signed a copyright declaration from the requester for each item requested from an external Libary. Therefore please use the online request form (found under "my account") in order to read and sign this form when you submit your request. Using this form ensures we can process your request as quickly as possible.
- We will respond to all requests for items within 2 working days of receiving the request. We will aim whenever possible to deliver/have articles ready to pick up within these 2 working days. (In most cases it will be sooner.) We will aim to have books ready for collection within 5 working days. For books being sent to a location within BEH-MHT please note that delivery may take up to 7 working days. In all cases the Library will inform you on the status of your order.
Using the Library at St Ann's
The library enquiry service is staffed 10:00am-4:00pm Monday-Friday. Contact the library in person, telephone or by email for help and support.
The library is open to all staff employed by BEH-MHT. Students are entitled to temporary membership while on placement in the Trust.
Use of Trust computers is restricted to Trust staff only and in line with Trust IT ICT policy
Wi-fi is available in the Library. This can be used with personal laptops, smartphone or tablets. We also have 3 laptops available for use in the Library.
Library users must comply with the terms of the Copyright Act and the NHS copyright licence and with any restrictions imposed by manufacturers/publishers licences.
Library staff, furniture, equipment and stock should be treated with respect.
Any member of library staff has the power to enforce the library regulations, the Library Manager has the right to restrict or suspend the library privileges of anyone contravening these terms and conditions.